Tuesday 20 November 2007

Somewhere In The Middle by Casting Crowns





Somewhere between the hot and the cold,
Somewhere between who I am and who I used to be,
Somewhere in the middle,
You'll find me
Somewhere between the wrong and the right
Somewhere between the darkness and the light,
Somewhere between who I was and who You're making me,
Somewhere in the middle,
You'll find me.

Just how close can I get Lord, to my surrender without losing all control?

Fearless warriors in a picket fence,
reckless abandon wrapped in common sense,
Deep water faith in the shallow end and we are caught in the middle,
With eyes wide open to the differences, the God we want and the God who is,
But will we trade our dreams for His or are we caught in the middle.
Somewhere between my heart and my hands,
Somewhere between my faith and my plans,
Somewhere between the safety of the boat and the crashing waves.
Somewhere between a whisper and a roar,
Somewhere between the altar and the door,
Somewhere between contented peace and always wanting more,
Somewhere in the middle You'll find me.

Just how close can I get Lord, to my surrender without losing all control?
Lord, I feel You in this place and I know You're by my side,
Loving me even on these nights when I'm caught in the middle.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really inspired by your page Stella...fancy that! i just surfed the net to find a virtual space about Him... then stumbled upon yours... everything is useful and uplifting for a broken heart-mine. may God bestow grace on you.

YSIC

Anonymous said...

i bookmarked ur page too.

Stella said...

Hello Nash, well how lovely to hear my page has been uplifting to you. I feel really encouraged by your comment....thank you and God bless you.

Stella

PS, You may like to take a look at my art page, I have paintings with Christian Symbolism that are also encouraging...scroll down through my other work and you'll see them at the end.